The health and safety of our guests and employees is of utmost important to us.
We have gone above and beyond the recommended safety guidelines that have been outlined by WorksafeBC and the Public Health Order. Please be mindful of our policies and ensure you are able to adhere to the expectations set out by our team before joining us. You may also reach our management team at: email@example.com regarding any questions or concerns regarding dining at Nicli Antica Pizzeria during Covid-19.
We appreciate your understanding and patience as we navigate the new normal.
- Guests must follow the direction of our staff while on premises.
- Contact information for one person per party will be taken for contact tracing.
- Should an outbreak occur on site, we will contact you and ask that you contact us should you encounter COVID-19 after your visit here.
- Please do not visit our spaces if you or anyone in your group:
- Has any of the following symptoms – fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat or difficulty breathing
- Have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Are currently awaiting test results of Covid-19
- Our staff are self monitoring and will not come to work if they have developed any cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Staff who may not maintain safe distancing will be in company issued, approved face masks during service. Gloves are optional and may be used, specifically when clearing tables or taking payments.
- Our staff are being offered sick pay and increased medical benefits to ensure they can safely make the right choice while self monitoring themselves for Covid-19 in regards to returning to work.
- A Health & Safety Captain from each store is in constant communication with our team to ensure they can feel safe to express their concerns, and to create best safety practices based on their recommendation regarding Covid-19 and in general.
- Our team has been empowered to refuse service to guests who appear to be sick, or who refuse to follow our safety guidelines.
- Tables, Chairs, and Menus will be sanitized between seatings.
- Debit/credit machines sanitized after each use. Cash will not be accepted.
- An hourly sanitizing schedule is in place for all higher touch areas such as Bathrooms, Entry and Exitways, Coffee and Beer taps etc.
- Tables are 6FT apart from other diners in all directions. Tables may not be moved from their places and clear markers are in place for our staff to ensure this.
- 6 Guests may dine together per table. Guests may not visit with guests at other tables. No events are being held at Nicli for the time being.
- Reservations are encouraged and timing for all seatings is strictly set to ensure cleaning schedules can be maintained. Contact tracing forms are required for anyone who does not have a reservation.
- Our servers will reduce their visits to each table and clearing of plates will be done in as few visits as possible. We encourage our guests to bring their plates to the edge of the table so we can make our visits short and sweet.
- We will provide containers for guests to box their own items for takeout if needed
- We are not accepting cash and would prefer as few payments on each table as is possible.
- Table shared items such as oils, sides and water bottles are being kept on tables and refilled only with newly cleaned items.