7th Annual Men’s Dinner!
Our Executive Chef, Josh Gale and his team at Nicli Antica Pizzeria in Gastown, promise to light up the evening with custom creations paired with only the best cocktails and wines. As always, everything from BC where possible.
Last year this dinner raised $25,000.00 cash that went directly to two women’s shelters on the downtown east side.
This years menu:
- Cured local and Italian meats, homemade terrines and pate, local and imported cheeses, house pickled veg, marinated olives, house preserves, homemade breads, flavoured butters
- Beef carpaccio – horseradish aioli, parmigianno reggiano
- Nicli Meatballs – Fraser Valley beef and pork, marinara, fennel, chilli, fresh herbs, grana padano and foccacia
- House-smoked Wild BC salmon – homemade creme fraiche, ‘everything bagel’ crumble, crispy capers
- Octavian – Our Caesar, Zaklan Farms baby gem, garlic caper dressing, house smoked bacon, forno bread
- Panzanella – Local pacific line caught albacore tuna, pepperonata, shaved fennel, capers, leccino olives, croutons
- Roasted Zaklan Farms butternut squash with brown butter and hazelnuts
- Roasted winter vegetables with herbs and garlic
- Roasted Fraser Valley Porchetta – salsa verde and arugula
- Whole roasted Fraser Valley bone marrow – caramelized onion and toast
- Grilled local Pacific octopus with pepperonata and herb butter
- Margherita-pomodoro, grana padano, fior di latte, fresh basil.
- Prosciutto e Rucola -pomodoro, grana padano, fior di latte, prosciutto di Parma, arugula
- Pesto – pesto, grana padano, fior di latte, house-smoked bacon, tomatoes, fresh basil
- Il Bastardo – EVOO, grana padano, mozzarella di bufala, bacon jam, soppressata piccante, jalapeño honey, basil
Il Deserto si Diffonde
- Our classic and unbeatable Tiramisu
- Flourless chocolate torte, North Arm Farm cherries preserved from summer, Crema with elderflower cordial from Hannah Brook Farm (gluten free)
- Almond and mascarpone cake (gluten free)